POS is a place where a customer executes the payment for goods or services and where sales taxes may become payable. A POS transaction may occur in person or online, with receipts generated either in print or electronically. Cloud-based POS systems are becoming increasingly popular among merchants.
How you can run your business better:
- Smart Data- Gain a better understanding of your customer and see how you stack up against your local competition.
- Peak Performance- Track sales, inventory, timesheet and lots more to help you stay on top of things.
- Bank On IT- Turn future credit card sales into working capital. Get the cash you need to fund almost any business need.
- Personalize your POS System further by downloading various applications.
- Grow your system’s capabilities by adding apps to manage stock inventory and sales, discounts, loyalty schemes and gift card program.
- We will walk you through the steps of figuring out what POS System is a right fit for you business.